I. Important points:
1. Make sure F&O segment is activated for your IIFL account. You can activate the F&O segment from IIFL's TTWEB terminal > Dashboard > My Account > My Details > Derivatives Activation.
2. For trading in your IIFL account with Quantiply, you will be using IIFL's BLAZE (Symphony XTS API) system only (https://ttblaze.iifl.com). You will NOT be using IIFL's own TTWEB terminal or any other system. All your trades will have to happen through IIFL's BLAZE (Symphony XTS API) system only, whether they're manual or through algo.
3. Transfer of funds ie. Pay-in and Pay-out of funds will also happen only through TTBLAZE terminal backoffice only
II. ACTIVATION OF IIFL BLAZE TERMINAL & BLAZE API
Step 1: Activate the BLAZE system for your IIFL account.
1. To activate the Blaze system you need to mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email ID requesting activation along with an Excel sheet filled out with your account details.
Download the excel sheet from here: bit.ly/3H0GDD3
2. IIFL will activate your BLAZE account and share a username and password that can be used to login to the BLAZE terminal - https://ttblaze.iifl.com. You will receive this mail with credentials only around 5:30 PM the same day. The next step should be carried out only once you receive this mail.
You will also receive links to the BLAZE web terminal, download links for Android, iOS mobile apps and Desktop terminal.
Step 2: Activation of BLAZE API services.
1. Once you have received the mail with the username (which will be your client id), and the password, you can register for the API services. To register for the API services, go to the https://ttblaze.iifl.com/dashboard, and click 'Create an account' under the login button. Enter all the details to sign up. Note that the user id to be entered will be your client id and put a new random password, and click Sign up.
2. Once you have signed up, you can login to the API dashboard from the Login page - https://ttblaze.iifl.com/dashboard
3. After logging in, you can create your first API app, click My App on the top navigation bar and click Create New Application.
4. You will be prompted to Validate your Trading ID. Enter your Client ID and the password that came by email at the time of doing Step 1 ie. Activation of Blaze terminal. Once validation is complete, you will be able to create a new API application.