1. What is a Discounted Pro plan?This plan is a discounted version of the Pro plan that comes with a cost benefit of Rs. 1900 when compared to the Pro plan. Discounted Pro plans can be subscribed only if your broker’s trading account is mapped under us or the trading account has been opened using one of our account opening links shared on the Getting Started page
The Discounted Pro plan offers an additional discount of 20% on the Pro plan price & also gives twice the daily algo limit, ie. 6 more than the Pro plan, making it the most cost effective plan on Quantiply
If subscrbed to Discounted Pro plan, you will only be able to use the trading accounts that are opened under us. Example, if your IIFL and Angel Broking accounts are mapped under us or opened with the links we provided, you will be able to use both those account simultaneously in the same Quantiply account
To opt in for the Discounted Pro plan, get in-touch with us on WhatsApp or mail us at email@example.com
2. If I am running a Discounted Pro plan, can I use other trading accounts that are not mapped or opened under Quantiply?No, you cannot use the trading accounts that are not mapped under Quantiply or opened with Quantiply links.
3. Are the credits charged on a monthly basis? Do the credits have a validity once purchased? Can the credits be carried forward to the next month?Credits purchased have no validity. But once you have subscribed to one of the plans, you cannot CANCEL or PAUSE the subscription. You can only downgrade to a lower plan, or upgrade to a higher plan. You can also add or reduce the additional algo limit. The credits are charged on a pro rata basis, ie. credits will be charged per day, for 30 days
4. When does a plan upgrade, downgrade or modification come into effect?Any upgrade, downgrade or modification of an ongoing subscription will take effect only after market hours. You can make modifications to your plans during market hours, but it will take effect only after market hours, so plan accordingly.
5. Can I use more than 1 broker in the Pro plan? How is it different from the Discounted Pro planYes, the Pro plan has multi-broker support, so you can divide your 6 or more daily algo limit across multiple brokers as you like.
The Discounted Pro plan also has multi-broker support. The only difference is, you can only use the accounts that are mapped or opened under Quantiply in the Discounted Pro plan
6. Can I downgrade the plan if I have already subscribed to a higher plan? Will the unused credits be returned?Yes, you can downgrade a plan. The plan modification will come into effect after market hours. Credits are charged on a pro rata basis, so, credits will be charged only for the number of days you have used a particular plan. For example, you have subscribed to the Pro plan and you use it only for 15 days and on the 15th day you downgrade the plan, in that case (2000 credits / 30) * 15 = 1000 credits will be used, and the balance 1000 credits will get deposited back to your Quantiply account.
7. Are there any Quarterly or Yearly plans?No. Currently, there are only Monthly subscription plans. You can purchase credits for 2-3 months in advance and put your plan on auto-renew. But purchasing credits in advance doesn’t have any cost benefits